Magnificent Coco House boats, Alleppey, KeralaPosted By jai hanu on August 1, 2015 at 10:52pm | Asia, Blog, India, Kerala
Coco House Boats Kerala operates from the threshold of Alleppey, Kerala conducting romantic backwater cruises since 2000. Their fleets consist of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom Coco house boats with FAMILY house boats offering visiting tourists’ outstanding services in the backwaters of Alleppey. Coco House Boats Kerala also offer a variety of backwater suites customized to the necessities of the tourists. Coco House boats Kerala follow the terms with Safety norms that are put up by the Kerala Government’s rules and regulations observed for Promotion of the Tourism Industry. All boats aesthetically consist of brilliantly furnished elegant bedrooms, Hygienic and elegant bathrooms ready with 24-hours hot / cold water accompanied by Luxurious Accessories, Spacious frontage for Sight Seeing, Glass covered Dining Hall, and a fully Equipped Kitchen serving the tastiest of traditional / oriental recipes.
Solar power is used in all the boats and a particular Care is taken to properly dispose off all garbage on the land at select disposal sites. The toilets within all our Coco house boats follow a unique bio-degradable system. Usage of plastic is minimized and a silent generator unit is used for the Air conditioning the rooms. Kerala cuisine, efficient conference facilities, emergency and safety provisions, mobile/internet connectivity, trained and hospitable staff and ample parking area for Coco house boats are some of the major utilities of Coco House boats Kerala.
Reasons To Visit
- Mid-segment eco-friendly Kerala Coco house boats moored near Nehru Trophy finishing point in Alleppey
- Fully furnished deluxe and luxury Coco house boats with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms (AC and non AC) with attached modern bathrooms, sun decks and kitchen
- Crew includes a personal chef and two crewmen. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies of Kerala cuisine cooked in clay pot
- Coco House boats that can seat up to 150 people available for conferences
- The cruise is on the Coco house boats covers backwater canals, Lake Vembanad and there is an option to stop over at some sightseeing points such as a bird sanctuary, village, backwater island etc
- Recommended for guests looking for a Coco house boats and backwater experience
- If you wish to experience a memorable holiday in the Coco house boats floating down the backwaters of Kerala, then Coco House Boats is the place to be. A perfect blend of traditions with modern-day luxury, Coco House Boats caters to the needs of the all types of discerning travelers. This luxury cruise has four well-furnished and air-conditioned rooms with a wide deck that offer excellent view of the surroundings.
- Coco House Boats which has been operating romantic backwater cruises since the year 2000 consists of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Coco house boats and family house boats. The Coco house boats cruises adhere to the rules and norms of the Kerala government for Kerala tourism.
Coco House boats, Alleppey
If you wish to experience a memorable holiday in the Coco house boat floating down the backwaters of Kerala, then Coco House Boats is the place to be. A perfect blend of traditions with modern-day luxury, Coco House Boats caters to the needs of the all types of discerning travelers. This luxury cruise has four well-furnished and air-conditioned rooms with a wide deck that offer excellent view of the surroundings. Coco House Boats which has been operating romantic backwater cruises since the year 2000 consists of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom houseboats and family house boats. The Coco house boats cruises adhere to the rules and norms of the Kerala government for Kerala tourism.
- No. of Rooms : 4
- Check-in time : From 12:00 pm
- Check-out time : Until 9:00 am
Know It : What will be Available
- Jain food available on demand
- All Coco house boats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Stay starts with lunch and ends with breakfast
- Coco House boats are stationary from 6 pm till 8 am when they are parked
- For AC Coco house boats, AC is operational only when the boat is stationary (typically from 9 pm to 6 am)
- The rooms are not made to accommodate any extra bed comfortably. However it still can be arranged
- Located 6 kms from Alleppey Railway Station and 1.5 kms from Alleppey bus stand
Mid-Segment Houseboat Operators in Alleppey “An inbound centric Deluxe and Premium Coco house boats service in Alleppey. Recommended for guests looking for a houseboat cruise and backwater experience”. Alleppey is renowned for its backwaters and is known as the Venice of the east. Overnight houseboats in Alleppey lake and backwaters are considered an experience.
Things to do around coco house boats Alappuzha
Often compared to Venice due to its abundance of canals, Alappuzha is the gateway to the backwaters of Kerala. Rent a Coco house boats for an up-close view of the palm-lined waterways. In August, the snake-boat race is a remarkable festival—each traditional boat has a crew of over 100 local sailors.
- Nehru Trophy Snake Boat Race
- sharda shopping complex
- margin free market
- kerala ayurveda
- rides at vembanad backwaters
- Kalarcodu Market
- Kerala Kayaking
- Oscar Cruise
- Saams Day Cruises
- Alleppey Backwaters Village Tour
BOOK YOUR HOTEL AS PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY
HOW TO REACH – COCO HOUSE BOATS
Location : Coco Houseboats Kerala, Kariyil Chira Buldgs, Near Nehru Trophy Finishing, Rajeev Boat Jetty, Thathampally Post, Alleppey, Kerala, 688 013
The Cochin International Airport, located at a distance of 75 kiolmetres is the nearest airport to Allepey. The airport is well connected to major cities in India as well as abroad. From the Cochin International Airport, one can book a taxi or a cab to get to Alleppey.
Kerala State Run Transport Corporation buses connect Alleppey to most major cities in Kerala. Luxury air-conditioned buses also operate from cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore and Coimbatore to Alleppey.
The Alleppey Railway Station lies within the city limits and is well connected by rail to Cochin and Trivandrum. From the railway station, one can board a bus, hire a taxi or get in an auto-rickshaw to reach the main city.
Alleppey is accessible by National Highway-47, which goes through Ambalapuzha and Cherthala cities. Alleppey is well connected to other cities such as Kochi, Kottayam, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Chennai, Bangalore and Coimbatore by road.